Lock/Knocker/Letterbox

That reminds me; I must get that mockingbird I'm after at the market in Belfast, shy boy.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

I'm not generally shy - though I wouldn't risk saying something like "my acroprop is new", even in this DIY group, for fear your mockingbird mis-hears and mimics me in an Irish accent, saying "my aphrodisiac is you"....

Reply to
Martin

You'd be learnin' the blues since the wife knows I do believe in love.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

Well - you should be grateful for a wife like that... I hope you remember to say "thank you, stars".

Reply to
Martin

That's it Martin - you blew the last seed from the dandelion (not a Melua tune as far as I know).

I enjoyed that wee diversion.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

Hi Gummo. I did wonder if you might come back with "Mornington Crescent"....!

But thanks to you too. And to the DIY community here for tolerating this thread...!!

Reply to
Martin

Ha! Never heard of it - well done Martin.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo