Lock/Knocker/Letterbox

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

Got one, thanks - call off the search.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

That would make a good song title for someone like, er, Katie Melua...

Reply to
Martin

That's the closest thing to crazy I've ever seen.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

Oh, sorry. Must be that time of the month, so I blame it on the moon.

Reply to
Martin

More likely too much lilac wine.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

But I'll sober up before I'm on the road again.

Reply to
Martin

Make sure you're sober or you'll end up half-way up the Hindu Kush.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

I'd need to get fit for that - perhaps I'll train crawling up a hill first.

Reply to
Martin

Just take it piece by piece at first.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

Alas, I couldn't even complete the first piece - I reckon there were nine million bicycles in the way....

Reply to
Martin

I cried for you when you spoke of your blues in the night.

Gumo

Reply to
Gummo

Ah, I thought I heard a faraway voice, but dismissed it as a tiger in the night.

Reply to
Martin

In article , Gummo writes

For the future, where did you get it?

Reply to
fred

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

I hope that giant spider's web is strong enough to hold it.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

So long as I keep it dry - it's been ok with penguins and cats, but I think it's going to rain today

Reply to
Martin

In article , Gummo writes

Thanks

Reply to
fred

Don't worry, it'll be just like heaven if you don't get your blue shoes wet.

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

I could get some cheap Spanish wellies - it's Market Day in Guernica....

Reply to
Martin