Ivory Silicone sealant

Trying to find some ivory silicone sealant for between my kichen work top and the tiles (grey slate with ivory grout) but can't find any anywhere.

Anyones have any clues where to find it? Can get the usual white/clear/brown, but no ivory!

TIA

Reply to
Gaz

I got some recently in B&Q, maybe you went on a bad day.

Reply to
stevej

Try your local builders merchant, it comes with several names, all seem to be Ivory, Natural, Sand etc, the colour of the nozzle will give you a clue dave

Reply to
kitchenman

Fastener places tend to do all the colours of the rainbow. Check your local suppliers.

HTH

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat