Interesting plumbing

What about this little lot under our old kitchen sink? Anyone else got any interesting plumbing pictures?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Reminds me of one of those optical illusion pictures you see from time to time ... the more you look the more unreal the picture is

Ash

Reply to
Ash

The inspiration for Pipe Mania, perhaps?

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

I suspect that came from the earlier Parkers card game, WaterWorks. Still have a set dating back to the early 1970s.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel