How do I add inhibitor

We have realised that when the plumber drained the central heating system in my sons house to add a towel rail in the bathroom he didn't top up the inhibitor chemical in the system. So what is the method to do this in a sealed combi boiler system?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

"Muddymike" wrote in news:b7WdnUy-w6Q- snipped-for-privacy@brightview.com:

This can be done very quick and easy with super concentrate in cartridge or pressurised canister application.

They do not need any draining down or pressure release.

If you have a filling loop this is easiest but can also be inserted through a radiator vent plug.

Hope this helps.

Heliotrope Smith