Hot mopping

I recently got my upstairs shower hot mopped about a week ago. Redoing our master bathroom. Because the master bathroom is in my room I can’t seem to get the hot mop smell out of my room. I’m going today to rent a steam cleaning to see if cleaning the carpet in my room would help. Andy suggestions.. I tried several fan , air freshener, candles, diffusers Nothing works.