my nutone bathroom model 9905-r02

my nutone bathroom model 9905-r02 also has a heating element. When the heating element is used, it does blow hot for a minute or two and then blows the circuit breaker. I replaced the heating element and it still trips the breaker. Is the exhaust blower does not go on. Is it suppose too or is the problem somewhere else