Grundig Lenaro tv freezes

I've got the above tv which freezes when trying to change channels. It's a tuner problem which has only occurred since the digital switchover and is a known issue with the Lenaro tv whose tuner is made by Beko.

It doesn't happen if tuning via a digibox but I don't want to have to buy one nor do I want other boxes in the bedroom where the tv is wall mounted.

Trying to get info is impossible and I wondered if anyone has come across the problem and if there's a solution at all?

Thanks

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

I'd suggest asking in uk.tech.digital-tv

Reply to
Brian Gaff