Getting rid of mice

Hi,

We have got a mouse in our house and we want to know best way to get him out of the house.

We do not want to kill him. Ultrasound system any good?

Rajinder

Reply to
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Buy a mongoose>

Reply to
keith_765

Reply to
chris

technically he's got the law on his side, you might have trouble getting him evicted, you could move while he's out for that day ;o)

Reply to
reg

Some of the old traps work well. Heavy box with a bit of string tied to the back of it and a pencil tied to the other end of the string. The length of the string should be just long enough to get to the other side of the box. Put a lump of toffee round the middle of the string and place the box where you know the mice goes. Prop the box up with the pencil so that it is just on the verge of letting the box drop. Mouse comes along, smells toffee, goes under upturned box, leans on string and tugs at toffee, pencil moves and down comes box on top of him.

In the morning slide a piece of hardboard under box and off you go.

Box has to be heavy enough and not made of anything daft like cardboard which he would just chew through.

Happy hunting.

Gil

Reply to
Gil