Gerat DIY Site

Found this site

good IMHO Could almost form part of a FAQ ?

Reply to
Vass

There is a superb DIY FAQ at

when it comes to explaining how a light fitting works then I usually link to
Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Interesting Vass,

Just read the bit about 'renewing sash cords' - oh I wish it was as easy as they describe here!

Just 'pull' the weight pocket cover out they say! - I've spent b***dy ages trying to do just that on some sashes (and that's just to get to it) and oh the joys of having a wristwatch smashed to smithereens when the top, uncorded sash of a 'Venetian' window suddenly dropped onto my arm - even after nearly 35 years, I have still to work out how that happened! :-(

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G