Gas Meter Box - Wall mounted

Need to get a replacement Meter Box (surface mounted and white), can anyone tell me where I can get one from?

Thanks

Reply to
nomis

Here's one place, at least...

I doubt you will be able to change the box without involving Transco.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

nomis wrote: || Need to get a replacement Meter Box (surface mounted and white), can || anyone tell me where I can get one from? || || Thanks

Pop to your local Transco depot. That's where I got mine.

Reply to
Jono