Funding Do-It-Yourself Projects

How come in all the Home Improvement Shows A trip to the bank is never shown?

Funding projects around the house, can and usually is, just as painstaking as the projects themselves.

Now don't get me wrong. Changing the color of a bedroom, or trim is pretty simple, and inexpensive. Updating all the fixtures? A little more expensive but also fairly simple. Its the bigger, harder,more specialized projects that I'm referring to. Things like new windows, siding. A kitchen update, additions, or (gulp) complete remodels.

These projects not only take quite a bit of time, especially if your talented and skilled enough to take it on yourself. But they also take a large chunk out of the pocket book. And if your in a position like most home owners, you cant do it ALL yourself. That's when the experts get involved, and experts are never cheap. And let's face it, cutting corners and costs to have somebody who's NOT an expert can be costly in the end when you need it redone the right way.

If you have some projects coming up. If your "hunny-do" list is getting longer than your great aunts stories of the old world, if you are looking at major house repairs or remodels, then you owe it to yourself to do whatever you can to save some money doing it, especially in this economy. Cost cutting in home improvement and building has been around since the very first Home Depot=99 opened its doors. giving the average American home owner the same resources that the pro's had.

This obviously was a trend that would sweep the nation. Now there are more "Handyman" type people than ever before. Your average homeowner is 40% more handy that their counterpart from 20years ago. Not everybody can be a home repair expert. But more and more people are discovering the secrets to "Doing-It-Yourself." And now there's even more ways to get it done, or do it cheaper.

When I came to the point to remodel my first house, I was completely overwhelmed! I only wish I would've had the knowledge and help that I have today.

Fast Forward many years and many lessons learned the hard way, and I'm now in my second home, which is big, beautiful, and JUST what I've always wanted. I would like to share, with all who stumble upon this, the club that made it all so much better the second time around.

Please take a moment to view the same tutorial videos I did, they're free, and there's no download or information required to watch them.

hope you can benefit from this, as I have, and make your home your castle! Thank you, and Good Luck!

Reply to
FreeMavMoney.com

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 03:42:43 +0100, FreeMavMoney.com wrote (in article ):

some bullshit containing

Reply to
Bored Borg

Just what we wanted. A re-post of the worm-filled URL from before.

Reply to
Andy Champ