Folding double beds - recommendations?

Hi again folks.

I'm going to be downsizing and will need a folding double bed for a spare room at some point soon. Does anyone have any recommendations or pointers, or things to look out for?

I do have an inflatable double mattress, which is actually quite comfortable, and understand I might be able to get a folding base for it?

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Barb (UK)

Reply to
Barb

Do you have enough space for a wall bed ? e.g.

Chris

Thanks Chris. These look great, but are way out of my range! Also ideal for permanent or regular use when short of space.

I'm looking for something reasonably comfortable for occasional visitors, that I can store away in a "spare room" kind of thing....

Barb

Reply to
Barb