Drayton Lifestyle LP241 Central Heating Control.

Please, does anyone know the home website for Drayton? There are plenty of resellers out there but I can't find the manufacturer's site.
I've just had a new one of the above units fitted and am trying to find out how to set the time.
--
Alasdair.

This link should take you to the site you require Alasdair.
http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.com/InvensysControlsEurope/en/ProductsServices/Drayton/ElectronicTimeswitchesandProgrammers /