Door cutting. Thanks

Sorry I seem to have deleted the older messages in this NG, but I wouid like to thank all those who responded to my query about shortening a door.

I first cut the bottom of the door with a Stanley knife [as suggested], I was then able to take 10mm off with a jigsaw, with no tearing of the veneer or any other problemsl.

Thanks forall the advice, it was much appreciated.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary

Thanks for the feedback HN.