Dishwashing Dispenser Unit

Hi, Our Bosh Dishwasher dispenser unit seems to have given up - i.e. not opening. I've replaced the cover and spring. I also managed to find another machine which had a known working dispenser unit but unfortunatley one of the connectors (near the rinse aid) was slightly different so I couldn't fit. I did however, swap the relay? which seems to push out on a white plastic arm with spring, but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Is there anything else I could try.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Wozzer

Do what I do and fling a tablet in the bottom before I close the door and switch on!

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Seperate products, my door flap doesn't open but the rinse aid is dispensed as I have to refill it every so often. If the dishwasher is fine apart from this can you not change your tabs to ones including RA until you can fix it? Have a look on this site for parts

there is also a forum where people discuss problems so someone on there may be able to help.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John