Hi Guys,
I had my drive done 2 years ago and now I need to redo the sealant type stuff they put on top of the coloured concrete when it's finished. The guy who did it put it on with a soft sweeping brush. Does anyone know what this stuff is called and what type is best and is it best applied with a sweeping brush?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.