Cooker Hood Venting

Has anybody experience of using recirculation (with charcoal filters) rather than venting to the exterior? I'm particularly concerned about loss of efficiency and fan noise. TIA Patrick

Reply to
Patrick E. King

Waste of time and money in my experience. Venting is far superior and cheaper.

Reply to
EricP

You can use flat ducting and lay this between joists to the outside if needed. Much better than recirculating.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth