Conservatory dwarf wall - cavity insulation?

Hi

After installing a couple of new sockets inside my conservatory cavities, I noticed that there is no insulation inside the cavity.

Since it's only a dwarf wall, would anyone recommend asking a local insulation company to install cavity wall insulation inside the wall?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
charles.smithe

Local to UK ?

-- Vass

Reply to
Vass

Is it vented properly? Do you have air-bricks or vent-grilles on the outside?

This is only the dwarf wall of an added conservatory, so it doesn't really need heavily insulated like a main building wall does. If it is vented to allow any moisture to breath away easily, and it has a good foundation, and it does have a proper damp proof course set in it, then that's really all it needs. The warmth inside a mainly glass conservatory is usually all that's needed.

Reply to
BigWallop