Bristan 1901 tap - replacement button!

Hi guys, I have a beautiful Belfast sink with Bristan 1901 taps. Unfortunately, a workman while cleaning his plaster bucket and tools smacked the top of the hot tap and shattered the enamel button. I can find loads of Briston taps as a whole replacement, but really all I need is the enamel "hot" button. Would any of you know how I can find a replacement button? TIA, Tracy

Reply to
Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Try here

They mainly do showers but are bound to know about other stuff from Bristan.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Or even

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Hi Bob, Thank you very much for both links. I've contacted them and await a reply!

Cheers, Tracy

Reply to
Tracy