Blanking off a tap opening

I've a stainless steel sink that has the usual hot and cold water taps but also has a hole that used to contain a soap dispenser. We've dispensed with the dispenser (sorry!) and now I'm looking for a blanking plate that will cover up the hole and not look too ugly. I've tried searching the usual plumbing websites but have found nothing suitable. Any ideas?
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.