Beko wma10 washing machine problem

Hi,

I bought a beko wma10 a few months ago and all has been fine. But the program dial will not let me push it in all the way like it used to be able to. It lets me push itin about half way, sounds like it makes a good contact and everything works fine.

Just wondering if by any chance anyone knows whats up with it.

Beko support are not at work today only mon-friday.

Any help would be great, wife thinks I've broken the friggin thing and chucked a wobbly. I do the washing once in a blue moon and it would happen to me. :-(

Cheers

Reply to
James_sutton

I'm afraid I can offer no sdvice on the problem but it's amazing how protective women can become about their washing machines. I normally mend the wife's when it goes wrong but at all other times it's most definitely "hands off". You have my sympathy.

A Fellow Sufferer

Tranny>

Reply to
Tosh

I'm in my third year of marriage and have noticed a hell of a lot of changes in things in her sentences that start with "dont" "do" comes up a lot *grin* Last time I touch the washing machine. Am still in the dog house for it. If evil looks could kill.

The only thing sacred and safe to touch is the car.

She want a washing machine engineer to come out next week!

Last time I try and be helpful. Pah women.

Reply to
James_sutton