Apron flashing

I'm fitting apron flashing to my lean to roof and I'm assuming the lead needs to be bent down 50mm or so over the side of the tile to cover the tile/brick join. The problem is when I come to the edge I'm having trouble bending the lead down over the side of the tile as it's buckling the lead and pulling the top edge out of the brickwork. I've searched the web and all info I can find shows the lead cut flush with the tile side with no overhang at all, but looking at other roof in my area all of them have the overhang I'm after. Where am I going wrong?

Reply to
Andrew

I have never done anything with Lead in the past, but watching several roofers, they always apply heat from a blow lamp. Hope this helps.

-- the_constructor

Reply to
the_constructor

Reply to