Latest threads in Deckshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Answering all questions about timber decking, cladding, fencing & shingles
Hi all, I would like to offer my assistance to anyone who has any questions regarding using timber for: Decking, Cladding, Fencing, Shingles & Shakes Please feel free to fire away any questions you...
2
2

can you put deep coat over thompson's weatherproofing
I have thompson waterproofing on my deck - would like to put deep coat on it - will it work

When building a deck on clay soil how wide should the cement posts be
No further details provided
1
1

do i need to remove the5/8 x 6 deck boards before sheeting the deck in plywood
No further details provided
1
1

can i build a ground level deck with stairs and landing with untreated wood and just stain right away.
There will be no posts in the ground. They will be surface mounted and some with j_bolts.
1
1

How to remove paint between deck boards with out stripping complete deck
Hi I have a presure treated deck that is over 20 years old still in good shape,over the years i have gone from stain to painting it over the last 5 years i noticed the gaps between the boards is gone...
1
1

I need to replace the deck boards and the hand railing on my 20 x 20 deck.
What is the average cost per sq ft. Des this include labor and materials.
6
6