What to replace side of garage with

I am having to replace the siding to the side of my detached garage. I was wondering if instead of using siding if I could us flat plastic roofing? If yes how should I attach it?

Thanks for your help!!!

Reply to
Kate

replying to Kate, Iggy wrote: Yep, you can either screw it directly to the sheathing and/or the studs and paint the screw-heads. But, you'll need to caulk the seams and overlap onto any bottom row. Or, you can use/cut the sheeting to smaller widths to cover the screws and seams in a Board and Batten fashion. I think the Board and Batten is fit for any building and much more finished looking, plus any future replacements are real easy.

Reply to
Iggy