I'm trying to make the heaviest and slim canopy weight to weigh down a 10' x 10' tent. Any ideas?

I'm trying to make the heaviest and slim canopy weight to weigh down a 10' x 10' tent. Any ideas?
replying to Lorena, Iggy wrote: Replace the tent, which is what I assume you mean by the question, with Cement-Board. Beautifully, thin, heavy and waterproof. You'll need to use the tent structure as a jungle gym to have any idea if the structure could securely handle the weight.