looking to replace a 10' X 10' canopy roof

Just like the other gentleman looking for a 10' X 20' roof replacemnet,I am
looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 10
ft. steel frame cabana. The ref. code ASC 940363 FEB 39000-00. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-877-687-2012, but when I call it, I get a message
saying, "this phone number is disconnected." Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?
Reply to
Charlie

Site Timeline Threads

  • A young and an old man collided shopping carts in a large department store. The...

    Home Repair