We Need Inspectors and/or People with Construction Experience

Hello Everyone,

We are in need of people who have construction experience and/or site inspection experience.

We have projects throughout the nation and we are always looking for good, reliable people.

Our business is constantly expanding into new locations and finding the right person for a specific location is important to us.

If you have a good eye for detail then you need to contact us.

If you think you might be interested, then you need to go to our pre- qualification questionnaire page to see if you are the right fit for our type of work. Please go to:

Thanks for listening and we hope to hear from you.

-- Ray

Reply to
siteturbogroups

Which nation?