vinyl siding cost

OK, about home much(not looking for exact numbers) would it cost to side a $2000 sq ft house?

I live in NH.

Thanks! Jody

Reply to
Nitestarz

assuming there's no tear off or prep work req'd , you could do it yourself for about a grand. start adding blue board insulation, furring, plan on retrimming the whole house you could have a contractor do it for about 50k. quite a differnce, eh?

Reply to
longshot

I am a vinyl siding contractor in Indianapolis, IN and these are the going rates for this area. Siding is priced as a square unit (100 sq. ft). So 2000 sq ft. would be 20 squares. I generally charge 285 dollars per square (average). This includes all materials, including foam underlayment, and labor. So your looking at about 5700 bucks if your house was in the midwest and is a relatively normal job.

Jason

Reply to
JASON

$50,000??? That sounds a little much....

Reply to
Mike

I am talking about trimming out the whole house because you added insulation & furring between the old siding & the new. That number isn't as exaggerated as you may think for a 2000 sq ft house

Reply to
longshot