satellite distribution systems in flats (UK interest only)

I've just put an article about satellite distribution systems on my website. It's in three parts, all of which have links from the top of the main 'articles' page. It might be of interest to anyone considering such an installation in a block of flats or other large building.

Bill

Reply to
wrightsaerials