Pressure Washers

Hello All, Has anyone heard of an air compressor driven pressure washer (other than the one from Norther Tool)? A friend of mine said yes, but he couldn't remember where he saw it. I've got a good 5hp.,

21gal. compressor and would hate to buy a pressure washer if it's not necessary. Thanks.
Reply to
mark.a.ramsdell

My experience is that they work fairly well but can consume a huge amount of air rather quickly. They are not as powerful as a pressure washer but plenty strong enough to blast the dirt and grease off of engines.

Reply to
Art

Nope! But I just bought a Troy-Built 5hp honda/2600psi from Lowes for $312.00/total price. 4 nozzels & 25' hose with wand. Don't know what I'll use it for but...............the whole washer is cheaper then I can buy the darn engine for........... Dan

Reply to
Dan Deckert

As I just rented from home depot, 24 hours I believe it was $60.00 and I cleaned everything I came across, deck around pool, gazebo, fence, camper, truck, and wanted to do the dog but wife was yelling at me to take it back, I wanted my full 24 hours worth. I have a little on electric which is good for windows but a nice gas powered is the best thing in the world to have in your garage!

Reply to
Jim Douglas