Polyurethane Caulking Advice

Hello All

I'm looking for a flexible, fast curing Polyurethane caulking that is similar to "Tremco's" - "Dymonic FC"

Tremco makes the "Vulkem" 116 as well but it's too gritty. I like the smoother consistancy.

I just wondered if there was anyone who has used this Dymonic FC and any thoughts or opinions on some others like it.

Thanks in advance

Chuck B ~ Advanced Stucco of Iowa

Reply to
CB

Hello all-

I have read that Health Canada suggesting selaing basement walls and floors with a "polyurethenae caulking compound" does any one have any experience in using this to prevent moisture engress from unsealed concrete. I have a basement floor (3" below ground) with an old mechanical sump, a 4' sq hole in the unsealed concrete floor, moisture spreads on the concrete floor surrounding the sump hole. Does anyone have any experience with solving this problem?

Jean in Canada

Reply to
hamilton.jean