No more sweating--plumbing question

I am building a new home and in the past did all of the final plumbing connections. I used to sweat the connections on to the copper pipe. In my new home there is plastic or pvc tubing most of the way then the final few feet is copper, the plumber said I had to "crimp" the connections on now. Can anyone give me some clues on how to use this crimper? Where can I get one and what type of fittings will I need for the copper pipe? Any help would be appreciated. Jeff

Reply to
<doccook

Italian

plenty about PEX. You wouldn&#39;t crimp PVC. eBay for tool
I&#39;m sure you can get one locally.

snipped-for-privacy@charter> I am building a new home and in the past did all of the final plumbing

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev