Need a plumber

Anyone know of a good plumber in Seattle area? I have a leak under my sink and don't want to be taken to the cleaners to get it repaired. Thanks!

Reply to
stevenwhite

Steven-

Three posts with 4 minutes of each other.....similar but different enough subjects & content.

This gives the impression of a "non- serious" post.

I would wager that most readers of this newsgroup are not going to respond meaningfully.

So which it? Sink, toilet or tub? Your house or a friend's house? Or an apt? (have landlord fix it)

Don't want to get taken to the cleaners?

Fix it yourself, contact a neighbor for a referral, get a recommendation from your agent or realtor

cheers Bob

Reply to
Bobk207