Media electrostatic white material to cover home make plastic air return filter

I've made a plastic frame (for the the filter) for my air return and want to cover it with a good material to eliminate as much of the "goop" that flows thru the air as possible. I've been told that electronically charged material ( I was told this would be a generic for the Filtrete by 3M). In any event, I haven't a clue where to find material that I can cut to size. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks. Betty
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.