infra-red heaters

looking for a good source for small natural gas radiant heaters.

I have an office space with a 13' ceiling and forced air heat. I thought that a small radiant heater or two in key spots would improve the comfort level. Mounting is not a problem since the ceiling is exposed structurals. Does anyone know how these would figure as far as energy efficiency, as an auxilliary to the forced air?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
bill allemann

If you are looking for energy efficiency, you may want to consider installing a suspended ceiling and a ceiling fan. Most of your heat is up in your 13' ceiling.

Reply to
hawgeye

there will be ceiling fans, and the high ceiling is an asthetic. Regarding my questions, I take it you have nothing to offer.

Bill

Reply to
bill allemann