Price for a Trane HE XL15I the Seer 16 air Handler XR anybody know how to get pricing for the System?

An XL151 is a Air conditioner rather than an air handler. you would need to get a price from any Trane dealer. Roughly you are looking at $1,500.00 to $1,700.00 for the unit. Trane was having a problem with the coil leaking on this model and I haven't heard if they have resolved the issue yet.

Reply to
stanhvac1

Trying to find out about what a Trane HE System would run before install?

Reply to
Anonymous