if i sell or move and take it with me is my trane heat pump warranty good

I thinking about moving and was wondering if I sale my trane heat pump would the warranty transfer to them? Or if I move and take my heat pump with me would my warranty still be good ?

Reply to
Anonymous

Warranty will stay with the unit. The warranty is registered to you but when and if there is a warranty failure it will be recorded by the model number, serial number and install date of the unit, not the owner.

Reply to
stanhvac1