Those blue dryer balls with the spikes were too fragile to last even for one usage

I bought those blue rubber dryer balls (Dryer Max) with the spikes and they both ripped the first time I put them in the dryer. There's at least one rather long tear along each of them.

Reply to
Chris Tsao

I just inspected them again. One of them has two tears.

Reply to
Chris Tsao

I've always used tennis balls. Three balls do a great job fluffing pillows or down comforters/coats.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thank you. I will buy some. I also have an old tennis sneaker that my aunt brought to my house back in the days that she used to do my laundry, that you just reminded me of.

On the blister pack the balls came in, it says that they lift and seprerate laundry so air can circulate.

There was also this air-hole that they musta pumpped air into that popped in both of them. Whether it was supposed to or not, I don't know.

Reply to
Chris Tsao