Stainless Steel Pan Cleaning

I sprayed my stainless steel stock pot with Pam. The heat was on medium and the phone rang..... You know the rest of the story. The bottom is burned, I've tried a brillo pad, and scrubbed with bartender's friend. Can't get it off. Any suggestions?

Thanks In Advance!

Reply to
LeAnn

Use heavy duty oven cleaner. Put the pan in a garbage bag, spray, close the bag and let sit for several hours. It should rinse clean. You could also try using Barkeeper's friend. This is a cleanser sold in the supermarket. It did a great job cleaning a pan that caught on fire.

Reply to
Vox Humana