Spots on T's after washing

was wondering if you have any ideas how to stop small spots that appear on t-shirts after I wash them. I've tried changing laundry detergent, as well as filling the tub up halfway before I put my shirts in, but each time, there's one or two t-shirts that have a series of small stains that almost look like oil stains. They aren't there before I put them in the wash. They don't show up on ANY other fabrics-even others in the same load. Thanks for any advice you can give me! Sijka
was wondering if you have any ideas how to stop small spots that appear on

Do you use fabric softener? Sometimes it can leave oily looking spots on clothes, especially if you use the downy ball.
"
I agree, I found that diluting fabric softener with water before pouring it into the washer will keep it from spotting my clothes.
was wondering if you have any ideas how to stop small spots that appear on

Do you use fabric softener? Sometimes it can leave oily looking spots on clothes, especially if you use the downy ball.
"
This was happening to me last year. I called a repair man and he said it was from inside the machine. I don't remember what it was specifically but he recommended I get a new machine. It would've cost too much to repair it and it was old.
Bonnie

<< he recommended I get a new machine. It would've cost too much to repair it and it was old. >>
____Reply Separator_____
So, what did you do? Me, if it was just doing it to T-shirts, I'd be wearing spotted Ts until the machine completely quit.
I got a new machine. I work in a hospital and wear a white blouse to work everyday. I was getting pissed off seeing my nice white tops getting ruined. Also, the spotting was getting worse over time. I think I remember now that he said it was the transmission. Do washing machines have transmissions?
Bonnie in NJ

it
wearing
Yes bonnie they do have transmissions and when the seals start to go it will put grease spots on your clothes. I think what threw so many people off is you stated it only happened to T-shirts. and usually it is all the clothes. Also when the bearings start to go in the dryer it can do the same thing.
The Fuller Brush Man
http://www.MyFullerBrush.com

repair