Red spots everywhere!

replying to Adam Schwartz, Karen wrote: Has anyone found a definitive answer? I have this same issue in my house. I believe that it might be a type of slime mold called Fuligo Septica, otherwise known as dog vomit mold. It was in my garden over the summer and now I'm seeing it in my window sills. I'm really not certain but I do know that (in my case) it is definitely not bed bugs or fleas as some have suggested.

Reply to
Karen

replying to Adam Schwartz, Steve wrote: Are they little red spiders? Sometimes if wiped they?ll smudge

Reply to
Steve

squashed bed bugs?

Reply to
Jessica

In my experience as a realtor, the "drip" shaped, hard to remove spots are roaches or palmetto bugs.

Reply to
POPPY
Re: Red spots everywhere! open original image

I have the same issue it’s on my bedroom wall when I seen it was wet tin the morning but when get chance to clean it hose dry because it was on walper I can even clean it now I am attaching picture of it if anyone know what could be this , my room is beet and clean , no flies , only seen some Normal Webb spiders ,

Reply to
Jagtar

We found that a Stanley blade removed the tiny red dots we had on a south facing window quickly. White vinegar had a bit of success softening them. The dots are so tiny I didn’t even know they were there until cleaning the windows when the sun was on them

Reply to
Liza

Its likely house fly poop. It can eject out pretty powerfully and ends up on ceilings, crown molding, pretty much anything.

Reply to
Gchavez06