Recommendations for light-weight electric mop system

Can anyone recommend a good (fairly light-weight) electric floor cleaning appliance for vinyl kitchen flooring? I have some hip problems. It is painful for me to scrub with a regular mop, and I don't want a heavy-weight floor scrubber. I have seen listings for Dirt Devil Van n' Mop (sounds good, but I am dubious about cordless appliances -- any comments from users?), Bissell SteamMop bare floor steam cleaner, and Swiffer WetJet (again, it's battery-powered, and my experience in the past has been that battery-powered appliances may be "under"-powered).

Has anyone used any of these? If so, what were your experiences? Or do you have other recommendations. I have white vinyl flooring in my kitchen. It has just a little texture that shows dirt very quickly.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
MaryL