Kitchen Cabinets

We upgraded our kitchen but left the old old cabinets. They are old but in good shape, so they didn't seem woth the expense of replacing. Could anyone recomment some cleaner/polish, etc that I could use to give them a bit of revitalization?

Thanks.

Ceil qw1

nospam

Personally, I don't like the glossy wet-look of "Liquid Gold" but you may like this. If your cabinets are not painted, I'd use BriWax. It comes in 6 colors including neutral for about $14 can. It cleans, covers up scratches, and waxes in one step. If you just want to clean your cabinets, use mineral spirits then follow up with a paste wax.

Reply to
Phisherman

Phisherman mentioned some good ideas. I'll add that having your cabinets refaced or resurfaced is an option, as well. My dad had his done, and the effect was amazing. It was almost like getting brand new cabinets.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

is that for wood?