Inkjet ink removal

How to remove HP Inkjet ink from cotton pants.

Thanks

Reply to
<raulman

Alcohol

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

I tried iso alcohol (rubbing). Did not even move. any other solution?

Thank for the reply

Raul

Reply to
Raul

Alcohol just blurs it a little after a few.

Try amyl acetate or nail varnish remover.

Reply to
DrClean

Hi Raul

Alcohol 91% is what we use to clean the printers and it removes all evidence of splattered ink from the plastic, metal, etc. I used to get plenty of it on my clothes too and the alcohol always took it out, unless it was dried for days, then a little ammonia was in order.

There are different types of ink jet inks too, the pigmented types are virtually impossible to remove from anything porous as it bonds with it. But acetone will release most of it for you.

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.