Flat stovetop surface cleaning

I have a great flat-top stove_top with about 6 burners. After each use, they need to be cleaned.

Are there any cheaper ways to clean my stovetop other than the commercially available specialty cleaner?

Thank you,

David Carlstrom

Reply to
David Carlstrom

Does anybody have any home concoctions that would work as good as the expensive cream cleaners made for flat-top stoves?

Thanks in advance.

commercially

Reply to
David Carlstrom

perhaps you could experiment then let us know. Take some citric acid......

Reply to
Sweep

Reply to
David Carlstrom

Degreaser Concentrate with Orange Oil this comes in a 32 fl oz bottle. Since it is concentrated you would only have to use 1 ounce to 16 ounces of water mixed in a spray bottle. Spray on let stand a few seconds and sponge clean. Save time and money.

Getting Started with Stanley With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going!

Sandy

Reply to
Sandy Bray

DAMN SPAMMER

"Sandy Bray" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@fidnet.com:

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Thank you for your input. I'll give it a try.

David

Reply to
David Carlstrom

Thanks for the clarification. Silly me? Thanks,

David

Reply to
David Carlstrom