Fiberglas shutters revitalizer @ Lowes?????

Saw an ad on TV for a fiberglas shutters revitalizer. Restores original color and lasts for years. Can't find it on Lowes site or through a Google search. Anyone know the name of this product???
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.