Feedback on Monster Baby SC20?

I see that Wal-Mart is carrying the Monster Baby SC20 hand held steamer/cleaner, but I'm unable to find any reviews or feedback on the web. Anyone know anything about this product in terms of quality and usefulness? I'm set on getting a steamer of some kind, so if this one is garbage, any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

mb

Reply to
mb