Cleaning Roof Gutters from the Ground

Over the past several weeks I have been working on a way to clean roof gutters from the ground. What I have created so far is using 2" and 1 1/2" PVC drain pipe with a spiraling 1 1/2" 90 degree turn on top, and 45 degree handle on the end attached to a leaf blower for blowing out leaves or a vacuum to pick up leaves.

This device is is followed by a high pressure water nozzle to flush out the leaves.

Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about this device, Sincerely, Malcolm Keller Beyer III BeyerIII(At)Aol.com

Reply to
BeyerIII

I also hope to put a small camera at the top of this device to verify the gutters are actually clean.

Reply to
BeyerIII

I devised a method where I stand on the ground and steady the ladder while the son-in-law goes up on the roof to clean the gutters.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA