Bathtub / shower cleaning tool

Hi, I need some advice. I used to use Dow scrubbing bubbles along with Scotch Brite's shower & bath scrubber. The handle extended & locked in place (although not very well as it would sometimes "unlock" while cleaning) and the scrubber heads were replaceable when needed (note: no cleaner was on the heads). This tool wasn't too bad, but wasn't the greatest either (note: no longer have).

I then saw another Scotch Brite kit. This one had a similar concept tool but it had cleaning pads that already had the cleaner in them. I liked the concept and figured what the heck. The cleaning pads are ok, would be nice if they were thicker. The tool itself is worse than the previous one I was using. It "unlocks" frequently while trying to clean the shower which makes it almost imposible to work with.

I'd like some recommendations before I purchase something else. Please keep in mind that I have issues that require the use of a tool as I can't really bend.

Before I had tried the above items, I had thought about trying the Clorox Bath Wand but I didn't think it would be long enough. I'm thinking about trying the Mr Clean Magic Reach but am not sure how well the cleaning pads are and I don't want to have a problem with the handle falling while using it.

Fuller Brush has a bathtub swab with a handle that I've been thinking about. They also have a tub & shower ez scrubber that's like a big brush with a handle. Someone else also recommended a Don Aslett product: glass & bath mop that comes with microfiber pads (I do use his microfober clothes & mop and like them). I don't know how well the pads would be for scrubbing.

Also would like advice on a good tub cleaner to use with the tool, something that doesn't smell too harsh as there isn't much ventilation in the bathroom and I also have issues with strong smells. Lisa

Reply to
Lisa

i really can't help you with a tool, but i just use creme cleanser on a worn-out (therefore smoother, unscratchy) scourer. does not smell & works very well. kylie

Reply to
0tterbot